Way2Health | About Us
|POSTED ON||TITLE||CAREER LEVEL||LOCATION||CATEGORY|
|10th May, 2017||Quality Manager||5 to 8yrs||Navi Mumbai(Corporate)|
|10th May, 2017||Medical Officer||5 to 8yrs||Navi Mumbai(Corporate)|
- Responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (Example - results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Liaise with thes external assessment body on all matters related to the external accreditation process.
- Responsible for quality assurance in all aspects of testing.
- Responsible for proficiency testing for all employees as required, reviews results and addresses problems with corrective actions and ensure assessment programs are in place.
- Interacts with accrediting, regulatory, administrative groups, the medical community and the patient population served with effective communication skills.
- Oversees and ensures laboratory departments are efficiently functioning and all duties are properly performed.
- Conducts periodic internal group meetings in order to stay abreast about the functioning and problems encountered in different medical areas.
- Discuss new tests and initiatives with various department heads across the campus and prioritizes implementation of initiatives and tests.
- Conducts annual reviews.
- Conducts annual reviews of other medical staff as required.
- Participates in developing relationships with clients (physicians/labs).
- Taking MER (Medical Examination Report) of patients history and overall examination.
- Taking TMT (Stress Test), Analyzing Reports and consulting patients with the required information.
- Co-ordinate with the TPA co-coordinator for the scheduled appointments.